Deciding on a chosen career is tricky. Much is clear from the outset about what areas they are interested in and choosing the appropriate majors, and then explore a career that suits their interests. But not infrequently some are still confused about what kind of career even after graduation. This time Hotcourses wants to share what things to consider when choosing the career field that is right for us?
A few simple questions:
• What areas of study do you enjoy doing?
• What work is of interest to you (whether you have heard it or that you have worked with)?
• What activities did you enjoy the most?
• What topics do you enjoy discussing with friends or people around you?
• Without considering income, what work do you enjoy?
While this may sound simple, your answer may be more than one for each of the questions above. Dont … Read More